Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do you believe make-up should be sold in less quantities?

Like, do you think they should package less of it (like a 4g lipstick should be sold for only 2g)? It would be a lot cheaper and a lot less wasteful. I change lip and eye colors on occasions so I can never finish using the whole container, and eventually they would sit there for years until I have no choice but to throw them out. Wouldn't it be better if they came in smaller weight value? What do you think?Do you believe make-up should be sold in less quantities?
I totally agree with you!





First of all Im not going to use the whole tube of lipstick in my lifetime.


And makeup does not last forever! Mascara has a life span of like 4 months and lipstick has a lifespan of about a year.





Im basically throwing out all this old makeup that is not even half used!


GR





but good question!Do you believe make-up should be sold in less quantities?
yes i agree 100%
I think that they should start packaging make up in lesser quantity, because like you said they do often go to waste. And also people wouldnt feel so obligated to have to constantly use the product.
No, I don't think so. Then people would have to buy twice as much of it to get the amount they need. Companies would still make the same amount but they would use twice as much packaging. Maybe you should reconsider buying it if you're not going to use it all, or get samples?
YES. I totally agree. I almost never finish any of my makeup before it goes bad. I wish it was cheaper and smaller. I try to buy the holiday gift sets from sephora sometimes though. Like the lipgloss ones with tons of colors but smaller containers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash