Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best make up to cover stretch marks?

I heard Stri-Vectin is the way to go.What is the best make up to cover stretch marks?
If you have stretch, no matter how noticable, make up isnt really going to cover up anything. If you are comfortable with them i say you should just leave them. Think about it, is anybody really paying attention to your stretch marks girl lol. If you want to get rid of them try Avons Re-Fine Strech Mark Smoother. My sister n law after she had a baby used this and the results were great. You couldnt really tell that she even had stretch marks to begin with. It isnt very cheap thou it cost about 13 dollars for a large tube of it. If you use cocoa butter dont lol, the only thing cocoa butter is going to do is mosturize your skin.What is the best make up to cover stretch marks?
how noticible aare they? Where are they? And are they the type of stretch marks that are rough and bumpy like or just smooth skin?
well when i was younger{23 now} I was quite big and long wide strech marks. however I got off my bum and worked at a vehicle manufacturing plant in adelaide South Australia they are hardly visible now. its bloody hard work yes but Id rather do some hard work than die of problems bieng too big. anyway I aint a chick so I dont know much about makeup
you cant really - but moisture them well - try a product called ';bio-oil'; - have had good results with this
Try the Avon cream that works for my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash