Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do you know any men that brag and make up stories? How do you deal with them?

They are nice other than that.Do you know any men that brag and make up stories? How do you deal with them?
I usually ignore them because they are trying to get attention by doing it so why give them any? Sometimes when i'm in a position where i can't ignore it i tell them that they live in a ';fantasy'; world %26amp; to keep dreaming %26amp; just smile...then i walk away before they get the chance to draw me into a conversation. The less attention you give people like that the better!Do you know any men that brag and make up stories? How do you deal with them?
Is this question geared towards men, or women?





I had a posse of friends, and they made up stories like crazy!





Two of them went to Miami, and said they had clickers and clicked it everytime they thought a girl was checking them out.





Most guys are like that. If they can convince themselves, it's more fulfilling than the honest reality, and they get some kind of weird satisfaction from that.





For me, only the really obvious stuff is encouraging, and yet I have to fight my overly-optimistic thinking. Afterall, I am a hopeless romantic.





The guy friends I had would tell me stories that were hardly believable. I would look at them like, ';You're my friend, but I can't imagine why girls would like you!';





I learned that girls go for things other than looks a lot, like a rebellious or goofy personality. Besides that, the guys that look good bring their stock down with their arrogant attitudes.
yes...javier..an old friend from High School literally MADE up a rumor that we had sex and i told him off and made him admit that it was a lie infront of everybody at lunch...it was refreshing...
  • myspace text
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash