Monday, November 30, 2009

Which line of mineral make up is best?

I want to try out a mineral makeup that will give me a more even complexion and full-coverage. Almost every line of makeup has mineral makeup so I wanted to know what is good for acne-prone/blotchy skin.Which line of mineral make up is best?
I like Bare Escentuals. However if you want more intensive coverage using less powder or more intense color, I also like Micabella. If budget is a concern then Physician's Formula is ok.Which line of mineral make up is best?
Bare Essentials, they have awesome deals on QVC too...I'd check it out...
Go for the brands that offer samples. That way you can find the perfect shade without wasting too much money. Some brands only have like three colors, which is just silly. I think you need to get a shade that is very close to your own color. I have tried Monave and SimpleJar. I am currently using the SimpleJar because their Venus Guytrap color is perfect for my skintone. Both websites sell samples and sample kits, SimpleJar is cheaper for most things. Good luck, you should enjoy mineral makeup as long as you don't pile it on too heavy!
bare minerals for powder foundation, it has nice colors that give your skin a good glow and it keeps everything looking natural.


mary-kay for liquid fondation, i have found it to blend the best and be the least dense feeling thing. Sometimes mixing it with a drop or two of water or a little bit of lotion can change the color to make it lighter and the lotion will soothe your skin.


hope this helps!
Physician's Formula is good and inexpensive. Alison Rafaele is good but fairly pricey.
I have used any name of mineral makeup that you could think of. Here is the list of some, but not all: Everyday Minerals, Jane Iredale, Bare Escentuals, Youngblood, Physician Formula, Philosophy, Sheer Cover, Loreal, Millani, Glo Minerals, and many more ... The purest one that is great in coverage and actually heals skin problems is Everyday Minerals, Intensive Formula. It looks natural and your skin will look flawless. Try everydayminerals.com and go on their blog. You can get a discount right there.
bare minerals. it evens out your face while giving u a healthy glow.
I think mineral makeup are better for your skin. I like Neutrogena. I use the sheer mineral powder and the mineral blush which I love. Physicians Formula is a good brand and so is L'Oreal. It's just a matter of finding the right color for your skin and what price range you are looking for.
Everyday Minerals is good. It's cheaper than Bare Minerals - and as good or maybe even better.





http://www.everydayminerals.com





I also find that Jane is pretty decent.
I find the online store joelle*bare cosmetics to be wonderful and cost efficient. Check it out on ebay or google. It defintely is affordable and is easy to purchase online. From one user of product - not an employee.
The very best is Bee Luscious Cosmetics Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation it is the most amazing foundation I have ever used. It gives you a full coverage but drys powdery soft it will make your skin look and feel flawless its truly the most amazing product I have ever used in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash