Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm 21, and have never worn make-up, I would like to but, where do I start?

I'm 21 years old and I have NEVER worn makeup, except maybe a foundation once or twice when I was in High School. I'm kind of intimidated by it, and I have no idea where to even begin or what products to buy. I want something VERY simple and easy to apply. I was wondering if anyone has any advice to give me. I'm not an insane ';girly-girl';, but I would like to just look a little better.





I have very light brown - almost ashy blonde hair, blue and green eyes, fair skin, and I already have naturally full lips, so I'm not sure what to do when wearing something on them.





I'm completely clueless on this, so any help would be appreciated! Thank you!I'm 21, and have never worn make-up, I would like to but, where do I start?
Maybe start with a little mascara (in brown-black or brown) and possible a thin line of eyeliner under your bottom lashes. (If you curl your lashes, always curl them before applying mascara to avoid breakage.) If you don't want to use foundation, try using a tinted moisturizer for a natural look with a little bit of color (Neutrogena has a good one or your can use their Summer Glow which is not a self-tanner but will give you an even skin tone with a healthy, radiant glow). Mineral powders are light and natural, reduce shine and won't clog your pores (you can try colored or translucent) and maybe just a little light blush. You could use a tinted lip balm (Burt's Bees are good ones) or a light, natural color on your lips. You've gotten away with the natural look already so it must be working for you. This would only enhance that look without overdoing it and would keep it simple. You could always do more later if you wanted to (eyeshadow or a Physicians Formula Eyelighter for a bit of a shimmer (and maybe add a little color to the crease of your eyelid).I'm 21, and have never worn make-up, I would like to but, where do I start?
hmm i sugest bare minerals...
I think your best bet would be to hit a cosmetics counter at a department store or go to Merle Norman, explain to them what you want and allow them to work with you and show you how to use the products as well as what to use.
well all u need to apply is some mascara. (volume, length or curve)and eyeliner to the bottom lashes so u get more definition to ur eyes!


a little bit of a blusher (go to a more natural colour)


and since u have full lips, a lip balm or lipgloss will do gr8 :)


its very simple this way!!


no need of foundation, powders, eyeshadows and stuff like that!


go natural girl :D
I like clinique because it is hypoallergenic plus they teach how to use it at their cosmetics counter.


They have something called almost makeup and almost lipstick that are really good products for people who are not used to wearing makeup.
Try some foundation to give your skin some glow and even out the tones.





With your hair color I think you should wear a brown-black mascara and maybe some concealer (depending if you have some dark circles)





And maybe a pink tinted lip gloss.





Hope I helped. :)





(Oh, and if you are really clueless than I htink you should go into a place like JcPenney or any other department store and ask for help at the makeup counter. Tell them you want something easy and not flashy. They'll help ya. ;)
start with some blush or bronzer and the work your way up
start today


i love women with no make up
well, if you have never worn makeup before and want something simple, i would try going to a simple store. even k-mart and cvs have makeup you can buy. if you need more help I would talk to your friends, mom, or sisters if you have any.
I will be glad to help you! If i were you i would use bare escentuals. Its not that expensive and its not cheap. You will look very natural in it and you will find that its extremly easy to apply. If you are interested you are welcome to email me and i will help you find something that is right for you!
maybe you should go to a mac store...im sure they would love to help you out...i love their cosmetic line because it natural and simple..and it doesnt look heavy on your face
Many People have never used make up before, now is a good time to start, nothing over the top. You want it to be so naturual it looks liek you're not wearing any but gives u a slight glow and makes you more ';appealing'; lets say.





Start with either a liquid or powder foundation depending on your skin type; lots of acne = liquid.





For fai skin look for a light bronzer to use as blush that will give yuor cheeckbones a glow.





Add a layer of mascara to your upper lashes, leave the bottom ones alone, eyeshadow only for nights out.





For full lips like Jolie use a nuetral lipstick to, not enhance them but ';beutify'; them in a way without making them larger, then add a clear shade of lipgloss, no lip liner will only make lips BIGGER!!





Good Luck
if you have good skin you should just wear tinted moisturizer...if you already have foundation you can mix it with moisturizer and make your own or u can buy it. you could wear blush or bronzer, and mascara....if you want you could start to experiment with eyeliners and shadows. but don't try anything to drastic and then go out. then you could just wear a light pink or clear lipgloss...good luck :]
I really love Mary Kay products, because they have formulations to perfectly match every skin type. Also, i love their online Virtual Makeover, so I can SEE what colors look like with my hair type and eye color. You can find your perfect look and have lots of fun at the same time. I love it, check it out: http://www.marykay.com/thedreamgirl/what鈥?/a>
  • myspace text
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash