Monday, November 30, 2009

What can I do with my make-up to make my eyes really stand out???

Ok i am only in Middle School so what can i do to make my eyes make an impression. First of i have green eyes so what can i do??What can I do with my make-up to make my eyes really stand out???
i have green eyes as well./


what you can do is die your haair blonder and then put lots of maccara and eyeliner.


it really makes them pop!!What can I do with my make-up to make my eyes really stand out???
Best thing if you want to STAY gorgeous is....


don't use make-up at all. Every time you put it on it is a skin irritant.


It clogs pores so your skin cannot breathe, and it gets you closer to developing a perfume allergy (lots of perfume in makeup).





If you have a dance or something once in awhile....


Try some mascara and lip gloss. That's all you need.


Spare your face! The natural look makes for a natural friend.


People don't trust make-up phonies!





Enjoy yourself --- don't waste time and $$ on makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash