Saturday, November 28, 2009

Make-up tips for fair skin with freckles, dark brown hair and blue eyes?

I want to know what colours would look best on me and what colour eyeliners, mascaras and blushers to use.Make-up tips for fair skin with freckles, dark brown hair and blue eyes?
Well brown eyeshadow brings out the colour of blue eyes really nicely. Also black mascara to frame your eyes but dont put too much on. Eyeliner- i would say black, but only half way along your eyeline on the bottom, (underneath your eyelashs) and a quarter of the way along the top starting from the outside edge. Foundation i would say an ivory sort of colour, depending on how dark your skin is. Finally blusher a tawny dusty rose sort of colour.


hope it helped :)Make-up tips for fair skin with freckles, dark brown hair and blue eyes?
Hi





Neutrals would look best with your skin. So brown-tinted blushers and a brown-black mascara. Your blue eyes are great for eyeliner, so you can really pull off any colours. You could use a brown eyeliner during the day, but a green would look really great on your skin if you want to go a bit different!





~Mystic.
I have the same features, brown masacara and eyeliner are best for us, bc of the contrast. I use ivory foundation that is powder to even my skin and a blush that has shimmer to it. I found blue eyeshadow looks kind of clownish and purple isn't good on me at least. I like using light pinks under my eyebrow and neutrals on my lids, and a little black around my eye to make them pop more. btw I love the collection for blue eyes by Almay. It's called itense i-color, they have eyeshadow with a guide on the back for how to use it plus eyeliner and shadow, it's a great starter. hope that helps a little
Black eye make-up like mascaras and eyeliners. Go for a natural looking foundation and not alot of powder. with blush go for a light browny blush.


for your complexion you should go for a very natural nook (:





hope i helped
i've got real pale skin with alot of freckles dark brown hair and green eyes (:








and i'd suggest using a powder foundation, eyeliner and mascara, it makes them all stand out more, but doesn't hide your natural beauty (L).
I have exactly the same complexion hair colour and eye colour as you. My eyes are really blue so I always use black eye make-up to make them stand out. Basically go for ivory make up because it's not to different from your skin colour and trust me, will look really nice. Also if you have a lot of eye make-up on go for a pale lip gloss %26lt; extra little tip. Hope it helped.
idk but that sounds like a beautiful combination
  • myspace text
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash