Monday, November 30, 2009

How to i convince my parents that im mature enough to wear make up when i cant even confront them about it ?

Im scared of their reaction. They are both Aries so they get angry very easily .They always want me to follow the footsteps of my older sisters.(who started wearing makeup in college)And i am the youngest so i dont think they want to let go of their ';little girl'; Im sometimes think they wont let me go at all.How to i convince my parents that im mature enough to wear make up when i cant even confront them about it ?
Whoah--how old are you? I just started wearing makeup when I wanted to. I just walked into my mom's room and subtly used some of hers one day...either no one noticed or didn't care enough to say anything. So then next time we went to the store I bought my own stuff with my own money--you know, to avoid and possible protests from the parents. Now, it's just like a regular routine for me to wear the stuff if I want. I always do things in that way; gradually work in what I'm trying to get at and it seems to work--you should try it. If your parents say something though, then sorry;,you have to listen and respect your parents and their wishes.How to i convince my parents that im mature enough to wear make up when i cant even confront them about it ?
It seems you are not mature enough yet if you are too afraid to ask.....
ask to start off with lipliner, or eyeliner and lip gloss
just kind of show a little more responsibility and then wear make up that you cant really tell if on


light makeup


dont wear it dark
if you are not mature enough to have a rational conversation with your parents, then they are correct in the assumption that you are not mature enough to wear make-up. Try talking to them, you may be surprised.
well maybe you are too young sweetie, natural is the best way to go, once you start wearing makeup you cant stop cuz you'll look horrible, and its bad for your skin.. etc.. if you can even confront them about it they your not mature enough.. usually kids that say they are mature arent, im sorry to say.. i didnt start wearn make up until i was 16, theres really no rush .. your beautiful natural is the way to go
show them things like eyeshadow but not dark ones that make you look scary and wear light lip gloss then tell them see its not so bad then show them eyeliner and mascara and yup yup!!
well, soon enough they wont have a choice. I would tell them that at your age it is perfectly normal and that most girls at school do. I would also tell them you will start off with something quite subtle so as not to create a big dramatic scene.
Write them a note explaining whhy you think your mature anogh to weatr makeup!if they still say no show them how mature you are and maybe they will let you wear makeup!goodluck!
It all depends on how old you are? I think that right around 12 or 13 you can start wearing make-up. thats when i started but after a few year i decided i really didn't like wearing it that much so now i don't wear it very much at all. But good luck with everything
do it if you want. but you will not look good for your age. they are right to therr decission that you should be that age first before wearing make up.
Make sure that if you decide to experiment that you remember that a little is better than a lot. There is nothing worse than too much makeup.
Start off with light make up, like soft eyeshadow, nude glosses etc. This will slowly move them into the concept you are ready to wear makeup. Being the youngest your parents will probably be more protective over you so don't wear heavy black or dark colours that make you look like your acting like a older woman. Make sure you give the impression that you are doing the make up for *you* not to attract others - which is a deterrent for parents. Good luck!
sweetie i had the same problem. just buy some and put it on at school.
Well show them how responcible you are (that shows them you are mature) and don't be afraid to confront them.
first off, we all know that some girls just aren't pretty with makeup on... but if you happen to be one of those naturally pretty people, i wouldn't ruin your face with a whole lot of makeup,I'm 14 and i don't wear to much because i don't really need all that much, but just start by wearing mascera, or just a subtle shad of pink lipstick or some nude shades of eyeshadow, when your parents start to notice just say i think i am responsible enough to wear it and control the amount i put on without making myself look like a clown, if you would like to support my decision, you could give me tips and we could have some bonding mother daughter time... that always used to work with my mom lol good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash