Saturday, November 28, 2009

How did you ask your mom to wear make-up?

Tell me your story of how you asked.


Where were you when you asked and how old were you should be included to get best answer!How did you ask your mom to wear make-up?
I never really asked...I was just always smart enough to know not to where too much and I think I was 12 or 13, I lived in a small town so I wondered on my own and I worked odd jobs, so I had my own money and just bought a mascara one month 3 months later a lip gloss etc and when i started doing full face looks i asked my mom what she thought of itHow did you ask your mom to wear make-up?
As a pre-teenager my parents always told me ';you have to be 15 to start wearing makeup, polishing your nails, etc.'; So when I turned 15 I started wearing makeup without asking. She never complained or anything. But to this day (I am almost 22) my father says I don't need to wear makeup
i was 13 and i just said hey mom can i wear make up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash