Monday, November 30, 2009

Is Sheer Cover mineral make-up worth the buy, and how is it applied?

I see their commercials on TV with Leeza Gibbons, and the make-up looks really good. However, I had a problem when I ordered another mineral make-up from Avon. The powder would ';settle'; into creases in my skin and I hardly have a wrinkle! Maybe Sheer Cover is better? Any advice on using it? I moisturize my skin before applying my make-up and don't want Sheer Cover (if I buy it) to look unnatural or weird on me.Is Sheer Cover mineral make-up worth the buy, and how is it applied?
I have sheer cover and it does work pretty well. it comes with concealer and then 3 shades of mineral powder. you can mix and match the shades of powder to fit your skin tone, just brush a bit onto the inside of your wrist. after you found your shade apply a tiny bit of the concealer onto blemishes and then brush the powder over your face until it looks natural. your blemishes will disappear and it looks so natural!Is Sheer Cover mineral make-up worth the buy, and how is it applied?
i wouldn't buy it because it leaves spots on your face un covered. it was the worst make up i have ever bought.
A favorite mineral makeup of mine that works very well and is very reasonably priced is Everyday Minerals. Their products work very well and they give generous sample sizes. They also have a wide range of shades to choose from as well as several types of concealers and finishing powders. Another plus is that they don't use some of the more questionable ingredients found in other mineral makeup. I would give them a try before you spend your money on Sheer Cover.





For more information, check out this article: http://www.natural-beauty-info.com/miner鈥?/a>
I dont reccommend buying it
Both Sheer Cover and the mineral makeup from avon contain bismuth, a skin irritant. They also both contain other ingredients than minerals which make them apply differentlly than a pure mineral makeup would. A true mineral makeup is designed to set on top of the skin and not ';into'; it.





I use kms mineral essentials and love the finish and wear I am getting out of it. It is one of the few pure mineral cosmetics out there. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash