Saturday, November 28, 2009

What colors of make up will work with my skin?

I have fair freckled skin blue eyes and dark brown hair. My face is pale but has red undertones.What colors of make up will work with my skin?
I would say that the best way to find out the answer to this question is to have a Mary Kay consultant to your home. They are trained in colors for each individual, and they give free facials. It's fun, won't cost you anything unless you decide to buy their products, and you will have a professional decision on what are the best colors for you.





You can also do this in department stores, but I believe they charge for the service.What colors of make up will work with my skin?
can't go wrong with neutrals. but for drama i bet green would be awesome. not too much.
You could have a consultant, which may be a better choice, but if you dont want to, it sounds like earthy tones (pink, brown, blackish, etc.) may be best for you.
i would suggest using dark greens or reddish browns for eyes with black mascara and dark brown eyeliner. for lips, i would suggest a ale pink gloss that gives lips a bit of color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash