Saturday, November 28, 2009

I feel really weird about not wearing make up?

Its pretty much just eyeliner. I just feel so weird without it. I dont know what to do because we aren't allowed to wear make up at my school. I feel really weird about not wearing make up?
get it tattooed on ur eye. (yes u kan do that) haha and then when they ***** at u about it say its tatooed and wont come off =]I feel really weird about not wearing make up?
you need to get your confidence up.








but im not allowed makeup at my school either. but because i have brown eyes, i can get away with brown eyeliner and brown mascarra.


just try and make it as least noticeable as possible by matching it with your eye colour
wear a natural color eyeliner, tht way they wont notice it.
If it's not allowed *and no one really wears it* then don't. Go with the flow.
So, get your eyelashes dyed, at a reputable salon.
Okay what's your question??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash