Saturday, November 28, 2009

If I get my esthetician license in California and move to Texas, do I have to make up those extra 150 hours?

I want to know that is I get my esthetician license in California, which is 600 hours and move to Texas, which is 750 hours, do I have to make up those extra 150 hours to get my license in Texas?If I get my esthetician license in California and move to Texas, do I have to make up those extra 150 hours?
hi there.i believe you will have to make up those hour';s..information for you on these links..





What is reciprocity?


This deals with being able to transfer credits or experience if you attend beauty or cosmetology school in one state and then wish to work in a different state. Depending on the state and school, you are usually required to take additional courses and tests in order to be legally licensed to work in a state other than the state where you attended school.








http://www.beautyschoolsdirectory.com/fa鈥?/a>





http://www.beautyschoolsdirectory.com/fa鈥?/a>





best regards pops..If I get my esthetician license in California and move to Texas, do I have to make up those extra 150 hours?
thank you... Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash