Monday, November 30, 2009

When I put on make up my skin gets oily. How can I prevent this?

I also use acne wash and after that i use my shine control moisture then apply my mac. I don't wear alot of it, just enough to hide blackheads. but my acne isnt severe so why does my skin get oily like 2 hours after i put on my make up? thanks!When I put on make up my skin gets oily. How can I prevent this?
You should try a different foundation/powder.I hate MAC.When I put on make up my skin gets oily. How can I prevent this?
Experiment with different types of foundations. I like LOREAL.
you need a good powder foundation like sheer cover as liquid foundations will make your skin even more oily





good luck!
If you are going to use a liquid foundation make sure it isn't oil based or see if it's oil free. Also, check your moisturizer. It may be a shine control but I could still be oil based. I actually don't put a moisturizer on my face because my skin get oily quicker. I use a good concealer to hide those blackheads and dark circles under my eyes. Try Bobbi Brown concealer it's a little expensive but if you use it right it last for a while. After I've put my concealer on those problem areas, I use a powder foundation. I hope this helps!
Sometimes when we think our skin is oily, it's really dry. Does your face feel tight after cleansing? We tend to overdo the shine control to the point where our skin will compensate by producing more oil. Switch to a different moisturizer, one that will benefit all skin types (like Clinque) or try a moisturizer for dry/normal skin for a week and see if this helps.





Try letting the moisturizer set at least 10 minutes before applying any foundation.
wash your face and make sure its clean BEFORE you do put your base/make up. then after you use a liquid base brush a loose powder over it and it should stay somewhat longer, other than that there isn't really anything you can do other than whenever you notice your face getting oily to brush more powder over it.
The powder you are using must be oily. Look for make up that promotes non-greasy or oily touches. Like a mineral based powder, maybeline and neutrogena has some good ones.
Try some oil blotting sheets they get all the oil off of your face without ruining your makeup and that way your not putting on extra powder or makeup which starts to look cakey when your face gets oily.E.L.F makes some and their only a dollar or clean and clear makes some those are around five dollars

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash