Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best make-up for sensitive and teary eyes?

I'm currently using eye-drops for the teary eyes part, but my eyes are sensitive [nothing i can do bout that!].. best eyeliner and mascara.. or anything else.


Extra Q : what is the besssst concealer, i hated all of mine!!! they are always too grey or too dark.. nothing is perfect :s:s !What is the best make-up for sensitive and teary eyes?
As a professional makeup artist for over 20 years I know and truly understand your problem. The best successful product I found that works across the board is bee luscious cosmetics auto liner with chamomile and aloe vera. It works like nothing else on the market.What is the best make-up for sensitive and teary eyes?
best make up for sensitive and teary eyes, I'd prefer the product of ';Anna Sui';. for that too but anna sui help my eyes not get better.





suggest you the concealer? I'd suggest the ';Satin Luster face palette'; of Fresh cosmetic. composed off 3 lighten concealers that is pale pink, ivory cream and white pearl.






I've got the same problem. The only thing that I've found that doesn't cause problems is the mineral type makeups. My problem is severe to the point that I've had my eyes swell shut. I was really skeptical when someone recommended the mineral makeup... but I've been using it for several months with NO problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash