Monday, November 30, 2009

If I have already graduated, can my diploma be taken away because have a credit left to make up?

My old principal let me walk at graduation and gave me my diploma, but I still have a math credit left to make up. Can my diploma get taken away?If I have already graduated, can my diploma be taken away because have a credit left to make up?
They put in your records that you have Math pending. If you don't pass the Math, you are not considered a graduate.


They do that in college too. If you have one class left, they would allow you to graduate but with the condition that you will finish that course and pass it. So in your records, it will show that you are missing a class and without that class you are not a graduate.


They will mark you as a undergraduate or a drop out!If I have already graduated, can my diploma be taken away because have a credit left to make up?
The diploma is just a symbolic certificate. What matters is the actual school record that shows you've completed all the required coursework for graduation. If you don't have that, you've not graduated. You'd better make up the credit...
  • myspace text
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash