Monday, November 30, 2009

Which is better mineral make-up bare essentials or mac?

I have or well had pretty bad acne for years now. Now that most of it is cleared up, I wear mineral make - up. I'm kind of wondering which is a better brand to test out next because right now i'm using Sheer Minerals and well it's ok but definately not top quality. HELP!Which is better mineral make-up bare essentials or mac?
I use MAC make up and Mary Kay for cleaning skin. Believe it or not, I got more compliments when I statred using Mary Kay products. BTW.. I am not a consultant for MK.Which is better mineral make-up bare essentials or mac?
i love both. bare minerals looks very natural n pretty n it doenst break me out





mac looks great ...i look very polished n made up ...but it matches my skin n looks fab but i can only wear it on special occasions because i find it clogs my pores after frequent use.





so yea...i have both (i use studio fix) ...i use em depending on the occasion n mood
I definitely like bare esscentuals better. (from sephora). it is expensive but i think its worth it. the mac had something in it that irritated my skin, but maybe that's because it's sensitive.
hi


i will recommend Artistry essentials makeup its 100% pure mineral makeup. It鈥檚 easy to use; creates a flawlessly natural finish; and here鈥檚 the best part- it鈥檚 actually good for your skin!


http://www.makesmartchoice.com i personaly use this its amazing


hope it help
MAC is kind of meant for stage makeup, so its really thick and heavy. I tried bare minerals and it ruined my complexion- I became a person with millions of zits. I heard that it also did this many other women. So pick between pancake makeup or something that could break you out.
bare essentials !!! you want quality that is the wayt to go!
personally i use M-A-C, its so good on my skin. i would go to a M-A-C store and ask to get a make over and tell the makeup artist your concerns. But i would recomment M-A-C Makeup to anyone. I LOVE IT! good LUCK!
I relly prefer MAC.


Bad if you're skin is acne prone,


better go for bare esscentuals.
M.A.C. fix fluid liquid make-up gives you better coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash