Monday, November 30, 2009

Do you think that most dermatologists make-up problem about your skin to make more money?

I used to have perfect skin and my derm still found all of these problems with my skin and then she prescribed me medication that made my skin dry and flaky.Do you think that most dermatologists make-up problem about your skin to make more money?
Go to another derm or primary care physician and get a second opinion. Third opinions do not hurt either.





You could be suck with a bad doc. That would be malpractice.





Or, they could be prescribing something that is helping you but that is one side effect.





I'd recommend a second opinion to be sure!Do you think that most dermatologists make-up problem about your skin to make more money?
Yes ur right. most people are only after ur money and really don't care, especially expensive professionals. I am sorry to hear that this has happened to u. i reccomend u talk to that dermotologist ASAP!!!!
As a dermatologist, I must tell you that you'll just have to take my word for it that we are sooo busy that we really don't have time for such nonsense as you are suggesting.
No i thought i had probs with my skin and my derm said i had perfect skin and wouldnt give me anything for it.
doctors do not make up things from your body to make money,thats a terible thing to say about people who are trained to help you when you need help!!
no, they can't do that, they would defidently be in some big trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash