Thursday, December 10, 2009

Best make up or lotion for oil control?

I get a major case of the greasies about half way thru the day. I can just blot the oil, but I'd like to find a product that might help prevent it from happening at all!! Have you had any luck with lotions or powders?Best make up or lotion for oil control?
The best line of oil control products I have experienced that works without drying your skin out is the following.





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>








http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>








GOOD LUCK!Best make up or lotion for oil control?
I have oily skin and have found a great makeup. Its called Artistry. Its the same quality or better than clinique. I use this makeup all the time and it helps! Hope this helps. Check it out. Unlike most makeup companies they will allow you to get a refund or switch for another shade. So its pretty cool. Put a link for ya below.
powders any one that is for oily skin


lotions- oil free minimal alcohol


clinique has a good cream ro i shouldi say gel (b/cits the one for oily skin) for the face itss liek a yellowish one dramaticly different i think its called
I don't have super oily skin but I was using Loreal True Match foundation and half way through the day it was making my t-zone look and feel oily. I switched to Loreal's Bare Natural powder and I can see and feel a huge difference. I love it. Also, I use Aveeno moisturizer in the morning before I apply the powder and it makes my skin look and feel healthy. I think the best type of foundation for oily skin is a powder consistency. Also, Aveeno is an all natural moisturizer which is really good for your skin. I hope you find something that works! :)
I use Clean and Clear dual Action Oil Free moisturizer then use Revlon colorstay for normal/combo skin. After I put my foundation on, I powder my whole face before applying any other makeup. My make up stays all day without looking oily. Even helps me avoid the raccoon eyes from mascara. I only have to touch up maybe once during the whole day.
i had the same problem, nut true blend mouse works wonders, i mean it stays on all day, looking the same as it did when you first put it on....go to walmart its cheap, and amazing
clanse ur skin, and exfoiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash