Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do you think Taylor Swift and Chace Craword would make up for a nice couple ?

When asked in the new issue of Your Prom magazine who her ';celeb dream date'; is, the 19-year-old country crooner reveals it's Gossip Girl hottie Chace Crawford, 23.





I just read this on a website, what do you guys think ? Do they make up for a nice couple or not ?Do you think Taylor Swift and Chace Craword would make up for a nice couple ?
I think their both gorgeous and they would look good together


But she's friends with Carrie Underwood and that's her ex....so it's kinda weird


But I dunno I wouldn't mind seeing them together :)





better than that Joe Jonas idiot.Do you think Taylor Swift and Chace Craword would make up for a nice couple ?
meh, maybe - idk ... just found that website, apparently some guys are running a poll on this thing ... you only have to vote and see if you qualify for the sweepstake... check it out
Yes, I think they would be really cute together. She is my favorite singer and he is my favorite actor. I hope it happens! :]
I think so.


I love them both.


Sigh, Chace is so hott.
uhh yuck and i dont care


i read that to.lol.
taylor swift would make a grat couple with anyone
err, yarh.. maybe..
They'd be cute but I dont know if their each other types.
idk
  • Cats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash