Thursday, December 3, 2009

What make up is perfect for travelling in?

Ive got a 6 hour car journey down south as were going on holiday, i want to wear makeup but i dont want to overdo it as itll just look awful at the end of it all and i dont want my face to feel all sticky and grimy. Any ideas? Thank you!








(PS I have really bad skin else id not wear any at all).What make up is perfect for travelling in?
stay away from max factor and u will be fineWhat make up is perfect for travelling in?
Well, on days that I'm travelling for a long time, I like to wear very light makeup. I would use a tinted moisturizer, some concealer (apply under the eyes, on any blemishes and on the sides of your nose) and a mac mineralize skin finish. That is it! I don't use foundation because it is too heavy. Also, I wouldn't put eyeliner cuz it's a long ride and it's likely to smudge (eyeliner is also difficult to retouch if you're on the road). I would just use some waterproof mascara. Maybe some tinted lip balm and that's it!





This is perfect if you have oily skin. I use these products all the time and my skin still feels like it can breathe. The makeup application is very light. Make sure all your products are oil-free so it doesn't clog your pores!
bare minerals is great! It is very light so you don't feel it and it doesn't get all runny. Also its very hard to look overdone with it on because it is so light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash