Thursday, December 10, 2009

What make-up to you wear on a normal day?

I wear foundation, mascara and lip gloss, is that too little or alot, or just right?What make-up to you wear on a normal day?
I mousterize


Use powder


Mascara


and light liner on the corner of my eyesWhat make-up to you wear on a normal day?
It just depends on your skin type. Try experimenting with different make up to see what is best for you. I usually wear foundation, blush, shadow, lipstick, mascara, and eyeliner
During the week, I like to let my skin breath by not wearing a foundation/powder. I just wear mascara, eyeliner, and occasionally eye shadow. Oh, and always lip gloss :p
i think foundation is too much for a normal day.





i wera mascara, eye liner, a little touch of pink on the cheeks and bit of lipgloss.





and u will look natural and thats not too much
day to day i wear mascara and eyeliner, occasionally eyeshadow,powder, or a tinted lip gloss depending
concealer , foundation , mascara , eyeliner %26amp; eyeshadow .


:]
i wear eyeliner ,mascara,eyeshadow,and lipgloss , some days when i have time i wear a matted powder
Concealer, eyeliner, mascara, lip balm or lip gloss. Some times a bit of loose powder and blush.
bare minerals.


light blush/bronzer.


mascara.


lip gloss.





i think that amount is just right :)


good luck!
usually just eye liner.
i wear mascara. thats it because I don't think I could stand having foundation on my face.
Lip gloss %26amp; eyeliner, if my t-zone is oily then I use a little bit of baby powder.
Thats what i wear too and some blush. I think its just right
thats what i wear, i feel like its just right!
On a normal day I don't wear makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash