Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do I talk to my mom about wearing make-up?

My mom said that I can wear make-up next school year, but I'm not sure how to ask her if we can go get make-up. I know she won't get mad and I can talk to her about anything. Can someone just give me an idea of how I can bring up the topic.How do I talk to my mom about wearing make-up?
if she's already said it's ok, then it shouldn't be a problem to bring up.


if you're finding it difficult to just come out with it you could wait until she asks how your day has been and you can say 'it was really good, i was with......... who had this really nice new makeup kit. i was wondering if i could get some makeup soon maybe?'





or wait until you see her putting her makeup on and ask her to show you how to use it. and then say you would really like some for yourself.





good luck and i hope this helps xxHow do I talk to my mom about wearing make-up?
Ask your Mom to take you to a Store where they have a Make-up counter , where they have a Make-up Consultant , so that you will know how to apply your make-up properly , and the colors that go with your color skin %26amp; eyes , tell the lady there that you would like for her to do your face %26amp; to show you how to do just everyday make-up , then your Mom will see how Pretty you look %26amp; that you are not going to over do it , and she will buy what the lady suggests , then make sure you don't over do the make-up , just a little always looks much better on young or old , some girls just wear way to much , and it doesn't look good , you will be a step ahead of your friends , %26amp; can show them how to apply Make-up so that it looks right , make-up is to enhance your natural beauty , I wish you well
Just say ';Hey mom, can I ask you something?'; and when she says ';Sure'; then you say ';Well, you said I can wear make-up next school year and I was wondering whenever you have time and are not too tired to drive or anything, if you can take me to get some. And If you can help me pick some out that you think will look good on me and match my skin color. You've been wearing make-up a lot longer then me so i figured you can help?'; =] And whatever she says....she says.
well ahar har har..





the first 2 answers pretty much sum it all up..





but i don't get it - how can you talk to your mum about everything but not know how to bring up a simple conversation.. lol





just be like, mum how much is make up? and then she be like $$$ and you be like, oh hat's pretty good, can we go get some for me some time soon? yes my darling and you be like yeeeeeeeeeeeeya!
I was the exact same way. But its funny I am reading this today because yesterday my mom is the one who asked me to go with ehr to buy me new stuff
depends on your age, talk frankly with her.avoid makeup as much as possible, go natural

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash