Thursday, December 10, 2009

Will you do very heavy make up to go out tomorrow night?

Heavily made-up face, very thick foundation, beautifully painted-on eyebrows, thicky mascarad lashes, heavily blushed cheeks, thickly painted lips tons of gloss and shiny, I love to see your beautiful natural beauty the next morning!Will you do very heavy make up to go out tomorrow night?
i tend to wear alot of make-up anyway especialy on my eyes, i just enjoy putting it on, its like being a painter with a blank canvas except youve rehearsed the painting over and over so you know your strengths and weakness'





i fill in my eyebrows powder my face have very black long lashes lots of smokey eye and then lippie lol i do put gloss on but it fades after a while, this is how i look with it on.





http://a362.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima鈥?/a>


http://a737.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima鈥?/a>


http://a797.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima鈥?/a>








a lot of guys thinks its too much but if i like it i dont care what anyone else thinks, same with my hair! (but its no longer pink lol )Will you do very heavy make up to go out tomorrow night?
I am going camping with the kids and hubby tomorrow night. Away up to the Scottish wilderness. No make up for me, i don't care if the sheep see my ugly mug :)
Sorry no, I prefer a more natural look.
nope im just staying at home, gonna snuggle up on the sofa with my boyfriend and watching a film. no make-up neccesary.
no its just too much effort.
nope sorry, am staying in with my hubby and the T.V.
not going out so no, hot bath and moisturiser for me
yes
as im a man and im not going out then the answer is definately no!
I'm afraid to say, that is my everyday look!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash