Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do i do my make up like demi lovato?

Like in camp rock how was her make up done what tools? Please help i need to know by today!!!!How do i do my make up like demi lovato?
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_1SZB_lJSASw/SCR3Dr鈥?/a>


http://www.televisioninternet.com/news/p鈥?/a>





The two links above is what I used to see her make-up.








Basically to do her make-up you have to make everything look natural like your just beautiful and have no make up on at all.





So just use concealer on any blemishs and foundation to even out your skin tone.





Just put SPF lipbalm on your lips and no lipgloss.





On her eyes she just has mascara and white eyeliner in the very corner of her eyes (tearducks) and nicely shaped eyebrows.





If you look at her lower lashes in the second link (which I used the most) it kind of looks like her mascara is smudged a little. So apply mascara to the bottom and you your ring finger and just smudge it a bit just to get a little tiny bit on your skin. but that isn't a crucial step.





It looks like she is wearing just a little bit of blush on her cheeks. So smile big and sweep just a little bit on aswell.





Overall keep your make-up looking natural and like you have none on at all.





How do i do my make up like demi lovato?
i was just going to ask this! i am so watching your answers. =]





i thought about it but i can't figure out how she gets it like she does either. I was going to maybe take a picture with me to the mall and have one of those cosmetologist people do my face like hers and show me.






http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0Gjuf6Gq鈥?/a>





I didn't like watch it all the way hahah but I hope that this is what you are looking for! =]





Hope it helps!
  • Cats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash