Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can i get my make-up to stay on all day and my hair to stay straight ??

I put my make-up on in the morning and it looks really nice then when i walk to school it somehow looks like i have none at all how can i make it stay on. Also i straighten my hair and when i walk to school it goes curly again argg please help!How can i get my make-up to stay on all day and my hair to stay straight ??
Well, you'll probably need hairspray for your hair. When you just straighten your hair with no products, it's not going to last all day. You need something to hold the style, to keep it like that all day.





As for your makeup, I doubt that it all comes off, depending on what you're wearing. Try a makeup primer. You apply this under your makeup, and it keeps your makeup from smearing off so easily. I don't know what products or brands you use. If they're not working for you, perhaps you need to look into something else. Almost all makeup calls for reapplication at some point or another.How can i get my make-up to stay on all day and my hair to stay straight ??
As for your hair i'd say a good pair of straightners would probably do the trick (GHD's are the best)! Also try using a hair serrum they're are usually pretty good just make sure you only apply a tiny bit and the not the whole packet like i did once lol!





Although this may sound a bit weird hairspray is supposed to be good for making your make up last longer just make sure you spray it quite a way from your face after applying your make up. There are products you can buy i have the Benefit Dr Feelgood invisble refiner which you apply on your face before your make up or after or both if you like! It is a bit pricy tho at about 拢20 but it's lasted me about a year and it is good!
keep your hair straight by using hairspray, or getting better straightners. my makeup always comes off too, so i have to reapply it every couple of hours, only takes about a minute, so maybe you could try that xx
Paul Brown- Stay Straight Smoothing Balm


NYC/Clinque Cream Liner stay all day for anyone and everyone.
I think whoever knew the answer to that would be a millionaire! I think revlon is still working on it!
use a primer before applying your foundation or powder that should allow it to last longer...use john frieda frizz ease

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash