Thursday, December 10, 2009

Would you ever deliberately start an argument just for make-up sex?

What have you been up to now Affey? LOLWould you ever deliberately start an argument just for make-up sex?
why argue over make-up...


sex gets you messy enough as it is...


all that mascara is gonna get everywhere





make-up afterwards I say, and make love au naturel!





come to think of it though, a bit of lipstick artistically applied can be quite fun...Would you ever deliberately start an argument just for make-up sex?
Great idea


but just remember one day your partner may decide it was one argument to many so don't go over doing it ok
Well Doc you're silly and you smell and you should wear a paper bag on your head cause you're soooooo ugly.......OK can we do it now?
I do it all the time woohoo! Love make up humping!
I'd start an argument to get me ANY sort of sex dear.
i just throw on the angry music... causes good angry sex
no you weird people! or maybe it's me i don't do make up sex cos i hold grudges :(
I have.
No never,,
noo... cause fighting is bad....


Just role play if you want I suppose....


Ha....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash