Thursday, December 3, 2009

Malapropisms Can you make up a sentence containing a malapropism to make folk laugh its your word power?

ex. I am not under the affluence of alcohol!Malapropisms Can you make up a sentence containing a malapropism to make folk laugh its your word power?
Missing a loved one? As the old saying goes -


'Abscess makes the fart go Honda.' Malapropisms Can you make up a sentence containing a malapropism to make folk laugh its your word power?
Technically, this Best Answer is a SPOONERISM, not a MALAPROPISM. Report Abuse

Jeremy Clarkson is amazing with cars, he seems to know all things vesicular.


All these cars these days built by Roberts.


She`s such a great teacher, a true pederast.


The internet is an amazing suppository of knowledge.


Pip Pip!





Nigella Lawson love her recipes, and she always cooks with such a plum!
We have to be very careful what you say to make people laugh these days as this week's debacle on BBC Radio 2 has proved.





I'll go away and give your question some thought though. I shall return have no fear.






I love Simon and half uncle they wrote some beautiful bad salads.should be, I love Simon and Garfunkel they wrote some beautiful sad ballads .
“We have just ended our physical year” instead of “We have just ended our fiscal year.”
I would rather a frontal lobotomy than a bottle in front of me.


You are the pineapple of kindness EJ.
That famous album by Mike Oldfield - Tubercular Bells
Looking back through the anals of history.
In the U.S., a record voter turnout is expected for next Tuesday's presidential ejection.
My sister has extra-century perception.
would you like salt~ pecker ~%26amp;ketchup i asked the customer !!!
Is this one?





I'm going to procreate some gym equipment for the new facility.
My daughter wanted to be a thespian, but I told her not to pervert herself that way.
Whilst at the men's group last night i bumped into a chair and hurt my mangina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash