Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can i return the mac make up i bought online?

I bought some make up from MAC online, but i'm wondering If i can return it to the store instead of paying the shipping and handling of mailing it back. Thanks!Can i return the mac make up i bought online?
You can return it but they probably won't give you cash back.





You will get store credit or a MAC voucher or something.





They do this as you don't actually have a reciept like if you had bought instore.





Good luck and i hope this helps.Can i return the mac make up i bought online?
Yes you can. I bought some MAC makeup and when they put it on me in the store it looked like it was the color for me but when i got home looked a mess. Even thought I opened it they still took it back and gave me a new color. I did that three times before I got the right color.


You can either send it back or take it to a store with your receipt.
You can and the will give you your money back but they put it back on the credit card you used online. Make sure to bring your invoice. If you used a giftcard they give you store credit.





PS. I do most of my online makeup shopping on sephora.com they have the best return policy, they even pay the return shipping, just fyi
I'm pretty sure you can. As long as everything is sealed and you have the receipt. I've done it with American Eagle but every store has a different policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash