Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best make up for green eyes?

i have green eyes i people tell me that i should use brown eyeliner and mascara and purple and pink tones of eyeshadow, but i dont like the way the brown eyeliner looks on me i like black better, what do i do?What is the best make up for green eyes?
Try Almay. They have a line just for green eyes.


:)What is the best make up for green eyes?
deff neutral or earth colors. hazel will rele make ur green eyes stand out
ok keep on useing the pink eye shadow and maybe use a dark brown use black mascara oh and here is a pic of eyeshadows


http://www.studiodirectcosmetics.com/min鈥?/a>
You should put on red, orange, or yellow eyeshadow. Purple is a neutral, so it would look pretty but wouldn't bring out your eyes as much. midnight blue eyeliner and mascara.
try a charcoal color. black would look way too harsh on your eyes.


wear green shadows and eggplant shadows..


Almay has some great eye colors to ';play up the green!';
brown
i believe brown will look gr8 without forgetting the glittery gold in the corners
I have green eyes, and I like black eyeliner...but I do use different browns as my eyeshadow or even green....you can use tons of colors.
I have hazel eyes and I think Black looks best because its dark and it brings out my eye color more =)
Black or brown eyeliner depends really on your skin tone and hair color. I have red hair and green eyes, and so I like the brown. ( A good clue is your natural brow and lash color.)





Purple and pink tones don't work for me, but have you ever tried a smoky grey or a silvery green? Those shadow colors are great for us green eyed ladies!
a plum color with a darker shade to outline looks best on green eyes ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash