Thursday, December 10, 2009

What make up would suit me best? Or bring out what I already look like?

I have fair skin, and a lot of freckles. I'v got greenn eyes, what color would bring out the green? (eyeshadow/eyeliner) My cheeks are quite often pink and I've got middle brown hair which has natural highlights if you look closley. What make up should I wear, which colors would look good on me?What make up would suit me best? Or bring out what I already look like?
I can visualize a punk look ;) Green eyes are perfect with dark gray or even black eyeshadows, you know, like Marylin Manson...oh sorry, I mean, Avril Lavigne. I always wanted that kind of look on me but it doesn't matches my features:( Lip shade may vary from brick red to burgandy using that eyeshadow. Then you can dye your hair to black or something much darker than your natural hair color. And oh, since you got freckles, put on heavy foundation or concealers so it wouldn't get the attention from the colors I said:)What make up would suit me best? Or bring out what I already look like?
You could not wear make-up at all..


or you could sweep a light-colored translucent powedr over your whole face, and wear brown eyeliner and mascara.





Hope this helps!!
Have fun playing with color with the Virtual Makeover tool on this website! Just choose a model closest to your skin tone and eye color and you鈥檒l love your new look!


http://www.marykay.com/adina_k/whatsnew/鈥?/a>





You can also get great Application Tips for lips and eyes.


http://www.marykay.com/adina_k/whatsnew/鈥?/a>
Green eyes need plum eye pencil/shadow to bring out the green (never wear green eye makeup with green eyes, you'll look like a klingon). In a pinch, a warm brown will do. But never mascara, always use ';black';, not black brown, not green (again, klingon).


I use bare escentuals mineral powder for my face--it covers my pink cheeks and freckles--must be a green-eyed thing!
Start easy, with just natural-color foundation/poweder, a bit of rosy blush. On the eyes, start with brown mascara; perhaps a thin lining of black pencil (the ';thin'; part is most likely going to take a bit to manage, but don't give up).





To bring up the green of your eyes, the best way is contrast. That would mean theoretically red eyeshadow, which may be very stressing to start out wih. Try rose or burgundy, that way you get both contrast and natural shades; and don't start out too thick.


Some shades of blue or brown may also suit your eyes. You have to experiment, try several colors and shapes of the eyeshadow and eyeliner, each time having somebody to take a picture, and then look at the pictures in a sequence to get a feel of what you look like with each combination. Different combinations may work out, depending on clothes, occasion, etc.





Good luck!
go natural
I have fair skin and freckles and green eyes too.





I find that using black eyeliner and just a little green eyeshadow gets me a lot of compliments on how green my eyes are. I usually line my eyes thickly with black crayon eyeliner and smudge is thoroughly across my eyelid. Not so it's like I've got black eyes, but just so I've got dark, smokey eyes. Then I add a little light green eyeshadow and really smudge it into my eyelid. I use Rimmel Army Green eyeshadow. Finish it up with a black mascara (I use Rimmel). As I said, when I wear it like this, I get a lot of complimets on my eyecolour.





I get pink cheeks too, use Maybelline concealer stick. It's a green-coloured lipstick-type tube. When you put the green on the red it evens out your skin tone and keeps it nice and even throughout your whole face. For a foundation I use Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Porcelain Ivory (the lightest). It smoothes on nicely unlike some liquid foundations, and doesn't try to completely cover your freckles but just softens them nicely.





Hope this helps!
wear a paper bag.
Green eyes are lucky alot of colors are good for your eye color browns blues golds, stay away from greens they'll blend in with ur eyes more and your eyes wont stand out. If you want concealer i would use bare minerals or the new one from L'oreal it gives just amount of coverage without looking like u have a pie on your face its natural and light weight i have found the down fault to be if you hug someone it will rub off on clothes so be careful. If you dont want to use concealer or anything i bought this product from walgreens I'm pretty sure its Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Lotion and all u do is rub it on alone or over coverup and it gives your face a natural beautiful glow. It comes in three different skin tones i love it it reallly brings out my face. I would stay away from alot of eye liner do a liquid on top and go down half way on the bottom dont do the whole eye ive noticed on any color other than blue it shrinks your eyes
for the eyes a purpleish color that brings out the green. I would use Almay intense eye color trio. For your cheeks I would use a bronzer (not heavy). Just use it where the sun would kiss your face. On your cheekbones, down the nose, lightly on the chin. You would look good in bright colors. The lighter shades would wash you out. You have my coloration so I know what I'm talking about. You would look good in reds, greens, pinks - any Bright colors. Good luck. I hope it works out for you! Let me know.
For ur freckles u shud apply foundation in a very rational amount ( Both Liquid and Powder)


For ur eyes u shud go for pinks, greens, orange or browns eyeshadow with black eyeliner u shud add little shine to the eyeshadow.


For hair they will add beauty to ur fair


They will give u nice and different look


So basically just do a simple make up without changing anything


Just work on foundation and eyeshadow rest is nice
Almay has a new line that came out that goes specifically with the color of your eyes, it comes with eyeshadow, eyeliner, and lipstick. You should check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash