Thursday, December 3, 2009

How to persuade your parents to shave, get a cell phone, an wear make-up?!?

I really want a cell phone and to wear make-up and shave. Help me !!!! :)How to persuade your parents to shave, get a cell phone, an wear make-up?!?
if you want a cell phone, you should have to pay for it. do the research and find out how much extra it will cost... pay your portion of the bill with chores. if you don't pay, you loose the phone.





if you want to be a grown up, you have to act like a grown up- don't wine and complain... show them you can be mature and handle these things.





offer to do the dishes every night- if you do it every night, you can wear makeup the next day. pick something they always nag you about--- make them happy and get something you want out of the bargain tooHow to persuade your parents to shave, get a cell phone, an wear make-up?!?
You sound very young, if you want those things, earn them.


I personally didn't get a cell phone untill I was 17 and had a car and my mother felt I needed one for emergencies. Mind you cell phones werent as popular as they are now (pathetically this was only 4 years ago. Im not that old lol)


I don't think anyone under the age of 16 however needs a cell phone unless they are spending LONG periods of time away from home for whatever reason.





As for makeup and shaving, discuss it with your parents. Compramise. (IE I wont wear eyeliner, but I can wear mascara and lipgloss) a little at a time. Shaving also usually starts younger then wearing makeup. Talk to your parents rationally, and really have an argument ready. Not ';but my friends do it!'; explain why you feel you need to as far as age, comfort level etc.





Make your parents think your responsible, BE responsible, and that works wonders
Ok, start with one thing at a time, I suggest shaving cause most girls shave before they wear make up or have a cell. Ask once nicely and if they say no respect that, wait a month or two and ask again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash