Thursday, December 10, 2009

Does make up sex always have to be with your significant other?

I don't see the problem with fighting and arguing with my s/o then having sex with someone else.Does make up sex always have to be with your significant other?
%26lt;%26lt;%26lt; this guy can't get eitherDoes make up sex always have to be with your significant other?
The key to make-up sex is making up. It is the snapping back together when you were so stressed apart in a fight that makes it so good.





Having sex with someone else is an immature attempt to show the other person you did not lose the fight. It is like saying, ';I'll show you I am better'; then you go off and have sex with some disease infested tramp and have to have a (real) doctor jam a needle up your urethra in order to pee afterward. Smart move. You show them buddy.
then you would turn out to be a single person and lose everything. there is something wrong with that and if you want to have sex with other people get out of your relationship.
Doesn't sound like they're very significant...





But yeah, you could totally have make-up sex with someone for hitting their car or stealing their identity or something.





Sounds like a good system to me!
I think you can have it with yourself while she watches, but any further away then that is a problem.





Unfair, I know.
The point of makeup sex is that you're having sex with the person you were fighting with. Otherwise, YOU'RE JUST CHEATING ON HER.
if you are having sex with someone else then you are a cheater!!!!!!!!!!!! and you are committed to the one you are involved with!!!!!!!!!!
Personally, I prefer to take my aggression out in bed on my partner who was involved in the argument to begin with.
And I do to. What don't you see.
As long as it makes you feel better you have accomplished your goal.
Isnt that cheating.........Ha! your a cheater! Nobody likes a cheater.
Cheater!
LOL YES THEN WHY OWULD IT BE CALLED MAKE UP SEX WHO WOULD YOU BE MAKING UP WITH YOUR HAIR STYLIST
it has to be with the one you fought with. so fight with someone else.
No, as you've found out there, it can be with your barbeque.
your cheating on your s/o your still attachted to them so why would you want to cheat on them just b/c you had a fight
Great idea! Is your significant other hot? I think she might like to meet me...
No problem at all.
Wow. Just wow.
This is an excellent recipe to wreck you relationship.





Good Luck!
as opposed too??/
NO EXPLORER!!!!! THAT IS WHY WE HAVE A CHOICE.... ENJOY IT WHILE YOU STILL CAN...........
Do you mind if i just follow you around for a day and take notes?
nothing wrong with it at all.
I do.
I do too.
oh...you must have an open relationship then? if not that's pathetic....
that's called cheating but do whateva u want bro

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash