Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does anyone have good ideas for yellow and black make-up?

Ok so im going to a party on the 28th and im wearing black and yellow. So i need some suggestions on how to do my make-up. Me and my sister are going to M.A.C. to get out make-up done.





if any one can send me some images of yellow and black eye make-up, that would be great!





thanks!Does anyone have good ideas for yellow and black make-up?
Well, While this could sometimes be considered a silly combo for your face, maybe something fun and dramatic like...bumblebee stripes. i dont know, i love to be adventurous with colors. or maybe something like this?....


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLazDsl54-oDoes anyone have good ideas for yellow and black make-up?
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2097/2520鈥?/a>





Something like that?





Although you'd need big eyes to pull it off, really :)
why? considering yellow makeup does not look good on ANYONE!!!
I've been looking for a close up forever but I can't find one! Have you ever seen gossip girl? Well there is an episode the 18th in the first season where Blake Lively is wearing a yellow and black dress and her make up is yellow and black but I can't find a close up. I can tell you that and maybe you can find a picture.
Well to not look like a clown, I would suggest doing a pale yellow eyeshadow, black mascara and eyeliner. It won't look overdone and you'll look great.
  • Cats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash