Thursday, December 10, 2009

Have you noticed how all teenage girls do their make up the same?

It's the same damn line on top, on bottom, eyelashes, and they straighten their hair.


It pisses me off for some reason.Have you noticed how all teenage girls do their make up the same?
Nahhh...I'm 14 and I have wavy hair that's short in the back and long in the front. I rarely wear eyeliner, just a brown or a swampy colored eyeshadow, mascara, and a brownish-pinkish lip colored lipstick (It's really light, my skin is like paper). And I have a friend that doesn't wear any makeup (We're hippies)








So, I guess we're exceptions.





But, yeah. I see what you're saying.Have you noticed how all teenage girls do their make up the same?
i am 63 yrs old rissa..my kids are grown...also back when i was a teen a million years ago..we all dressed the same and the girls put on the same makeup and hairdo...when my daughter was a teen..they did the same..she would have a party and its like they all had the same outfit...hairdo..makeup..so its a never ending trend
My hair is so naturally straight people think that I straighten it but I don't. I can barely curl it because it is so thin. And I don't wear make-up but some of my friends wear foundation, and mascara, and eyeshadow. I just wear lip gloss.=) Also my hair is naturally dirty blonde~not died or highlighted so yeahz . . . BUT I know what you mean.
at my school it doesn't just stop at that. they talk, dress, walk, act the same.


what are these people gonna do in college? it's like one big game of follow the leader
I'm 13 and all I wear is a bit of eyeliner and mascara.

















Most girls at my school are full on make up f*ckers. Some of them look like prostitutes.... :)
yea but I leave my hair natural sometime straighten it though but a lot of girls at my school curl there hair
well, make up sux !


but that's what the society does to the low self-esteemed..:)
okayy. thats nice.
yeah what's with that thinned out dirty blonde straight hair that everyone has nowadays? :\ i like curls....
most likely trying to blend in with the rest
I laugh at some girls who are like that...just makes them look clownish

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash