Thursday, December 3, 2009

What make-up line is best for people with sensitive skin BESIDES bareminerals?

and no mary-kay or avon...I'm allergic.


I need something with a really good blush or brozner and lipgloss. thanks!What make-up line is best for people with sensitive skin BESIDES bareminerals?
Brown sugarWhat make-up line is best for people with sensitive skin BESIDES bareminerals?
I have extremely sensitive skin and use kms mineral essentials. They have beautiful shades of blush and bronzer too!
physicians formula mineral wear.


it's like bareminerals, but cheaper and recommended by dermatologists.


its like especially made for people with sensitive skin.
Almay works for me- especially the eyeliner. I have very sensitive eyes. I am also allergic to Mary-Kay.
all are good for look but real is bad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash