Thursday, December 3, 2009

How come Americans swear so much yet are so coy they have to make up euphemisms for going to the toilet?

It doesn't make sense to me that Americans are always using quite unpleasant language (God damn it and Mother f**ker spring to mind) yet they get all coy and scared about going to the toilet and have to make up stupid euphemisms like 'going to the bathroom'How come Americans swear so much yet are so coy they have to make up euphemisms for going to the toilet?
LOL my partner and I are Australian, and we say ';I gotta hang a piss'; and ';I'm just gonna drop off the kids'; or ';I need to back one out'; ^_^How come Americans swear so much yet are so coy they have to make up euphemisms for going to the toilet?
Because we call it a bathroom. We don't call it ';the toilet.';


You think we get all coy and scared if someone calls it ';going to the toilet?'; You are funny. Not true at all.





Don't you have anything else to complain to us about?
b/c we call the toilet the bathroom. there is more to the bathroom then just a toilet. there is a shower...a sink...etc. so its the bath...room lol
bathroom is coy now? excuse me while I laugh





HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH鈥?br>




It's just what we SAY here, it has nothing to do with embarassment o being scared... It's just what everyone SAYS!





PS: I don't cuss...
LoL!!! That is true.... I guess its more socially acceptable by some people (EXCLUDING me) to swear than it is to say ';Oh I've gotta take a sh*t!';
I have a few American friends. noone is like that





Could you pls guys stop all the racists comments???

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash