Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I do my make-up like Carrie Underwood?

So, my prom is coming up and I really need a great way to do my make-up! Does anyone know how to do it the way Carrie Underwood does in her music video to ';So Small';? Or at least what make-up she uses? Please help! =)How can I do my make-up like Carrie Underwood?
It's a very simple look.. I think that the lipgloss is too pale for prom, thought. Shouldn't prom be a little bit more dramatic? Well, it looks to me like a dark brown smokey eye with smudged black liner, black mascara, light pink blush, and a silvery pink gloss. I've been really successful with the brand Milani, which is now sold at Target stores and is very inexpensive. It's very similar to MAC in quality, sometimes better.How can I do my make-up like Carrie Underwood?
this should help


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mn-rdTY-鈥?/a>
omg i was gonna ask the same question....but i only like how flawless looking her face is

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash