Thursday, December 3, 2009

Putting make up is easy but how can i completely take it off what products can i use that isnt expensive?

i wash my face every night and morning with clean and clear moisturizer but somehow it doesnt compleatly work. when i wash my face at night the very next day my eyes look black what products am i supposed to use i like using clean and clear but i only use moisturizer. for the face.Putting make up is easy but how can i completely take it off what products can i use that isnt expensive?
The best thing to do would be to buy some make up remover. If you can't find it in a drug store go to a department store. Clinique and Estee Lauder make really good ones. They may not be cheap but there nto too expensive and they get all the makeup off. Just using soap won't take it all off and if you leave it on you could have a reaction.Putting make up is easy but how can i completely take it off what products can i use that isnt expensive?
I used to have the same problem but now I use Clean and Clear regular face wash with aloe moisturizers and this takes all of my face makeup off. Then I take my excess eye makeup off with revlon liquid makeup remover. I just dip a q-tip in it and rub on my eye. Then simply wipe with a tissue. This should do the trick.
Olive oil. Cleans and softens. Just a dab, you don't want to be greasy. Takes off the makeup nicely. Use on cotton ball, then rinse with warm water and pat dry.
use some q-tips to take the rest of when your done washing your face thats what i do and it always comes off

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash