Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is a good moisturizer to put on before make up?

I want some kind of moisturizer to put on before my make up so that it will stay on better and make my skin softer and more vibrant. I do not want something too heavy because my skin is pretty fair and sensitive. I dont want to be breaking out either! Also, a fairly cheap product that I could find at Wal Mart, Target, or Sephora! Thanks! :)What is a good moisturizer to put on before make up?
Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin - I think it's like $9 or something - I don't have sensitive skin, but Neutrogena is a very good skin care brandWhat is a good moisturizer to put on before make up?
Clean and Clear Dual action moisturizer. It works good because its not greasy at all, it just disappears on your face and leaves it soft. Its good for sensitive skin too. I have eczema on my face and it helped it.
well i use a moisturizier from sephora and it works really well even though its in a small bottle idk how much it is cuz i got it for x-mas:)
chanel...or just use tinted moisterizure (i like stella) with mineral powder (i like MAC)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash