Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do you do amazing make up?

I have something really important to go to tonight and i have to look amazing! I just need help with my makeup, I would do it how i normally do it but thats not what i want for tonight. Help??How do you do amazing make up?
Smokey eyes, put shadow across your bottom half lid and brush the same a little wider on your lower lashes, lots of mascara. Soft color blush and soft color lipstick with a hint of glossHow do you do amazing make up?
I just go on youtube and look at makeup videos they have really cool looks. And they'll teach you.
it all depends on what you are wearing and your facial features such as eye color and complexion
just make sure you dont over-do it, keep it natural looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash