Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do you wear your make up during the day time?

I go for a natural look but still enhances features of my face. earthy tones/colorsHow do you wear your make up during the day time?
I color in my brows. Just enough, but not too much.


Add some blush. And I'm good to go!How do you wear your make up during the day time?
pretty natural in the day. i love blush, it makes you glow!
I use mascara, concealer, lip balm/gloss, and eye shadow. That's all that I know how to do. But the eye shadow is always a subtle color--never anything bold. I, too, go for the natural but face enhancing make up.
Foundation


Light eyes, barley any liner if any at all


Mascara 2 coats make your lashes look really long


A little blush and nuteral color on your eye lids
no base...just powder....light eyeshadow....and just mascara and lip gloss
Very light foundation or just a translucent powder. Get soft colors for eyes, u could also go with pastels like light pinks r blue. Put an all round tan color on eyelid. Use a darker tone color over lids r a lighter one. Use brown r clear mascara. Use a brown eye pencil so its not too dark. U could even use a different color pencil like green r blue. Use a natural color gloss for lips r a clear gloss and go.
Not to much and just enough to hid whatever yr trying to hide and maybe some maskara eyeliner not really needed... powder but light not to much.
I use dark brown mascara, white eye pencil or shadows, natural brown lipgloss and I'm ready to go! I hate blush, powder or a toner... I like feel my skin fresh, so I use only a moisturizing cream.
I go for a natural look as well, otherwise it just looks weird, like the person's all made up. For example, I would never do a smoky eye during the daytime.


I use a concealer and a tinted moisturizer to cover my blemishes and even out my skintone. Then I use black mascara on my upper lashes only. I put on a little coral blush, some chapstick and lipgloss and I'm out the door.


If I feel I like it, I wear shimmery brown eyeshadow. Mostly if I have to go somewhere after.
I usually go from dark pink to light pink on my eyes!My lips,I don't do much ,but put chap stick on then clear or pink lip gloss!
well it dependes on what occasion it is for me but for everything I do the base of the makeup has to match my skintone then if I dont wanna be to dramatic I`ll use a concealer to cover any flaws,then a foundation over the concealer but used ver light and even I finish it off with a powder again close to my skin tone as possible,now thats the base and what every woman should do even if they are going to brighten up the colors.then use a nice earth tone or gold tone eyeshadow go for a light earth color and some gloss and bam you lookin good girl *if you dont have any flaws at the base all you need is powder shadow and gloss
on my face usually
natural too.
just wear some SPF lotion and some mascara. all the rest i only save for a special night out. makeup makes you look older and lot of times can damage your skin and make you break out. don't need it (at least not yet) we'll see what happens now that i am in my 30's!
Concealer, and powder in the day.





Foundation, concealer, and powder at night.





Get a MAC makeover, the best!!!
A natual look during the day.


Foundation, bronzer, light pink blush, a shade of brown for eyeshadow, black eyeliner on my top lid, and coat my lashes with black mascara.





Sometimes I'll play it up with pink eyeshadow instead of browns and/or grays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash