Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best brand make-up?

I'm looking for quality make-up, rather than cheap stuff to put on my face. Some make-up that I do buy that's expensive doesn't work and some that are less works wonders! So I'm wondering what kind of make-up works best, since I'm going to be spending over hundred of dollars, I might as well get something that has quality in it.What is the best brand make-up?
Merle Norman and bare minerals have worked pretty well for me in the past but in my opinion I think that maybelline and some other drug store brands work just as well with out shelling out all the money. But if money is not an issue merle norman or bare mineralsWhat is the best brand make-up?
I really like physicians formula. They have so many choices and are quite inexpensive. I also really like smashbox.
Maybelline works very well
clinique i use clinique for every thing i need
well i can say in my 6 years of doing makeup that there are good brands for different types of makeup.it took me about 4 months till i fond a brand that i really like i use mac but my lip gloss is i different brand not everything you buy can be from the same brand.
My favorite is Lancome. Beautiful colors and the best powder and mascara ever.
MAC iS THE BEST MAKEUP FOR YOUR FACE%26amp;LiPS. CLiNiQUE iS THE BEST FOR YOU SKiN.
I have worked in cosmetics and here is my honest opinion. There is no one best line...but if you must have one, I would chose MAC, (but not for skincare) Overall then, counting skincare, I chose Lancome. This is not just the best, but also the best deals for good products: I like Biotherm cleansers and toners. They are good products and inexpensive. If you have oily skin you will like their moisterizers, as well. Dryer skin types will like Elizabeth Arden's moisturizers (best deal) or Lancome's(a little more expensive). Makeup base:Lancome. Concealer: Elizabeth Arden, Primers: Elizabeth Arden, Blush:Lancome, Bronzer: Elizabeth Arden (hands down) (and this one comes with a great brush) Lipstick: Estee Lauder, Brow Kit: Benefit, Pencils:MAC, Eye shadow: Lancome, MAC and Sheisedo. Mascara:Clinique. They recently stole the Lancome mascara guy so their new comb on mascara is awesome and cheap. Benefit has some good ';fake-its'; for problem spot areas, but overall, its not that good of a line. I like their brow kit though, and eye-bright. In summary...Get great skincare from Biotherm and Elizabeth Arden, some great color from Lancome and MAC, a beautiful lipstick from Estee, and fill in with Clinique (a good line for about half the price). Buy skincare ';sets'; with multiple products in them, plus a bag, at a discounted price (always available at Mother's Day and at Christmas) With the money you save, buy some really good brushes that will last you a lifetime if you take care of them. I like Estee Lauder's...they also have beautiful cobolt blue acrylic handles...sweet. One more thing, buy at a department store and keep your receipt. If you don't like it, you can bring it back with-in 30 days. Anyway, just my educated opinion. Hope it helps.
i use elizabeth arden.
I think minerals are the best. Try Everyday Minerals at everydayminerals.com. The company sends samples for free and the minerals are pure and very beneficial for skin.
Arbonne is AWESOME!! It's vegan quality and has a mineral foundation that goes on like the stuff fom bare essentials. You just put on this powder and it looks natural but, covers EVERYTHING. It's so healthy they even say you can sleep in it. You should go to my website and check it out.
Maybelline is the best!!!!
Maybelline %26amp; clinique.
My favorite makeup line is MAC. It is very expensive though. But good. You can find it at most department stores.
brands depend on what product you are looking for...


for eyeshadow: mac


for eyelashes: lancome


for foundation, concealer, powder: bare escentuals but also mac


for lipstick: mac


for brushes: mac


for eyeliner: prescriptives

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash