Thursday, December 3, 2009

If you wanted to make up a silly diet to sell a lot of books, what would it be?

I think I'd tell people that as long as they only ate candy they'd lose weight.





What about you? What's the silliest fad diet you've ever heard of?If you wanted to make up a silly diet to sell a lot of books, what would it be?
Hmm...silly diets id say:





You have to sit and watch tweenies, all you can eat/drink is coco-colas and you have to breath pure oxygen...with this diet you wil lose 20 lbs in a month lololololIf you wanted to make up a silly diet to sell a lot of books, what would it be?
There are so many to choose from! One woman sold a book called the clothesline diet. She ran around her clothesline in the backyard because she couldn't get out to exercise. I commend her drive...but I don't think you should base a book on it!!
I hear (Although it is unhealthy) if you only eat ice cream you lose weight... apparently ;-)





Answer my question please


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





Peace!
If I said it, then somebody else might beat me to publishing it and since my idea is not copyrighted or could really be traced back to me, then I would be out any potential income and fame from the idea.
Have you seen the lemon detox diet! I did that one and I think it wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash