Thursday, December 10, 2009

What make up/base is best for my skin tone?

My face has a red/pink skin tone. I want to even it out so it doesn't look red at all. What make up brand and product should I use? Not to expensive tho, I don't want to spend more than $20.





I also have small breakouts every so often so I don't want something to oily. And I have small red scars on my face from when I had acne as a teen.What make up/base is best for my skin tone?
BareEscentuals. There is a cover called Mineral Veil which covers nicely. It's $19. Go to the website or order from QVC.What make up/base is best for my skin tone?
I use Bare Minerals. Have been for 2 years and it gives me great coverage. I have some break outs too and it covers it up for me. Its not bad for those who have acne b/c it doesnt irritate the skin. I always used Cover Girl and it didnt look good anymore. I finally discovered this makeup and been satisfied ever since. =)
Use a foundation that has a yellow undertone. I really like Mary Kay Medium Coverage in shade 200. Any of the Mary Kay foundations that end in 0 have the yellow undertone.
i would use maybelline, neutrogena, or covergirl. they both last on long. but iono ive never gotten breakouts from make-up.
This one is $25 dollars but really worth it. It is called the Present by Philosophy. It is a clear makeup primer that actually helps hide the tiny flaws. I know it sounds weird that it hides the flaw when is is clear but it does. It is great for those who has acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash