Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you think its okay for guys to wear make up on a daily basis. Would you date an extreme metrosexual?

Or how about for the guys, would you date a totally butch girl?


I'm not talking about falling in love being in love, just DATE them if you didn't even know them yet.


If this person was totally straight.Do you think its okay for guys to wear make up on a daily basis. Would you date an extreme metrosexual?
That is too weird.Do you think its okay for guys to wear make up on a daily basis. Would you date an extreme metrosexual?
I would absolutely not date a man that wears makeup. If you feel you need to wear mascara I would suggest you get your eye lashes tinted instead. In the case of cover up I would work on identifying products that work to clear up your face if that is the issue you are having. Many of my friends date metrosexual men but that consists of them having mani/pedis, facials and wearing nice clothes.
I definitely would not date a butch woman. I am kind of a metrosexual guy, but I really love the girly girl feminine woman type.
Guys shouldn't be wearing make up, something is not right if they do
I don't think I would....it would just be kind of weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash