Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Any good make up products for African American skin?

I have sensitive skin and tend to break out with certain products. I would like to find a good foundation and make up products. Any products that are the best to use.Any good make up products for African American skin?
MAC, Loreal HIP, Covergirl Queen Latifah collectionAny good make up products for African American skin?
Try Bare Escentials!! Honestly, its the best. I have really oily skin, and used to break out a lot too. I've been using this make-up for a while, and my skin is beautiful now. Plus, the make-up covers blemishes completely. Hit up Sephora - they have the starter kit for $60.
Fashion Fair products
bareminerals is good for foundation


mac for eyeshadow and lipgloss or lipstick
MAC... or go to a Sephora store near you and inquire there.
definatley Mac.Im hispanic and dark with sensative skin also and mac works very good for me,,,Sephora is really good to i use that also

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash