Monday, June 21, 2010

How should i wear my make-up?

I'm goth and i find my the way i wear make-up is kinda preppy any tips or suggestions?How should i wear my make-up?
okay first- if you reffer to your self with stereo types... your perseption of life is way too screwed up for you to even think about how your make up looks. for now you have much bigger issues.


second- if you think you look ';preppy'; and your ';goth'; then well what's a ';goth';'s favorite color? black, duh... so what should you wear to fit your stereo type? hmm that's a toughy i think i'll be safe and go with...black?ding ding ding! ...





-.-'


grow out of your stupid stereo types and just be yourself.How should i wear my make-up?
why dont you wear it like a normal person??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash