Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can you make up a poem about an Italian and Irish culture?

I need a poem about my culture which is Italian and Irish. It could be funny, short, sweet, whatever! I am more Italian than Irish, if that would help. I am terrible at finding the right words that rhyme and what not and that makes sense. 10 points to the best answer!!Can you make up a poem about an Italian and Irish culture?
From the hills of the Emerald Isle to the sun-baked shores of the Italian seas, these two cultures are as beautiful as a gentle breeze.





With a bit of luck and a pot of gold, Ireland sure will light up faces, both young and old.





Italy, known as the boot-shaped country to all, also has a great interest with the soccer ball.Can you make up a poem about an Italian and Irish culture?
I am Italian


and a little Irish, too


I love my spaghetti


as well as my booze

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash