Monday, June 21, 2010

Can anybody tell me which make-up brands are tested on animals?

I want to know, I'm buying new make-up and I want to know what ones to avoid.Can anybody tell me which make-up brands are tested on animals?
Smashbox, Too Faced, Benifit Cosmetics, and Urban Decay don't.


They are sold at Sephora, and make amazing stuff.


But you can go to any company's website and in the FAQ they usually say if they do or if they don't.Can anybody tell me which make-up brands are tested on animals?
Clinique DOESN'T test on animals!! they are also hypo allergenic and they are really good quality (kind of expensive but last a long time)--hope i helped and i'm happy that you are against testing makeup on animals!!!
It's awesome to read that people are seeking alternatives to animal tested products, as unfortunately, if the company itself does not test, often it is owned by a bigger company that does. For example, The Body Shop does not test on animals. In fact, they are advocates against testing. However, they were just bought by L'oreal, which DO test.





As a makeup artist, I've done a lot of research on the subject, and have found that the best brands are Revlon and MAC. Easy to locate, great products, and they definitely do NOT test on animals.





If you're ever in doubt of a brand, check the Cruelty Free Guide that can be found on the PETA website. You'll sadly discover that most popular cosmetic companies are not on it, as they test on animals.





Good luck! (to you and the animals:)
L'oreal does I think :( it's bad..... I don't really trust the body shop anymore since it got taken over by l'oreal too. Yup so that's one to avoid!
Go to whole foods or Sephora. Sephora has a section of their store that is like organic and I would assume animal test free...?
most are.. go to the body shope.. none of their stuff is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash